Keith is off to training this week so Graham and I are home alone. We've been keeping busy playing and hanging out. Today we went for a walk, but it was a little chilly so we weren't out for long. I put Graham in the stroller instead of the car seat and he seemed to love it. I think his days in the baby car seat are numbered. He's just so much happier sitting up and looking around.
He woke up again at 5:45 and he was ready to go for the day. I fed him and just laid him back in his crib to chat with his giraffe mobile for a bit. He was happy so I went to bed for a bit. I got another 30 minutes of sleep. I went to get him, a found a messy, poopy diaper and no wipes in the warmer. Since the diaper was already undone and he was on the changing table I had to use 1 hand to grab more wipes out of the container in the changing table to use to clean the little man up. Got the fresh diaper on, started to put him in his clothes for the day. He was LAUGHING as I put his arms through the sleeves (which was so cute!). Right as the last button was almost done he spit up all down his neck and on his clothes. Off came the clothes and on went a new outfit. By that time it was 7:45 and he was HUNGRY again. He's keeping me busy but we are having tons of fun.
He is going through a major growth spurt! He's eating 3-5 ounces every 2ish hours except at night. He's gonna be gaining some weight here! After that he slept, I slept, he woke up to eat, we played, I took a shower and he fell back asleep for a bit. Lately he's doing 2-3 short naps in the morning and 1 long afternoon nap. I'm sure that will be changing in the next few days again! We have had quite the time with Keith gone and we are so ready to have him back!
He is going through a major growth spurt! He's eating 3-5 ounces every 2ish hours except at night. He's gonna be gaining some weight here! After that he slept, I slept, he woke up to eat, we played, I took a shower and he fell back asleep for a bit. Lately he's doing 2-3 short naps in the morning and 1 long afternoon nap. I'm sure that will be changing in the next few days again! We have had quite the time with Keith gone and we are so ready to have him back!
No comments:
Post a Comment