background

Friday, November 27, 2009

Craigs List and Thanksgiving

Since I've been out of a job and not making any money for our family, I decided to go through the house and get rid of things we don't need by selling them on Craigslist. I've only had one sale but it was highly successful. When I first moved to the city in 2007 I purchased a used tv from someone off Craigslist for $125. Today I sold that same tv for $90. I think I did okay! We'll see what else I can find to sell.

In other news, Keith and I had a great Thanksgiving with his family. We went to his Aunt Heather's for the day and saw a lot of his family. We played pinball for a while, watched some football and ate plenty of delicious food. Graham did not nap very well with all the excitement so we had an interesting night. When we got home around 8 we tried to put him to bed because he was exhausted. He was very unhappy so we were doing everything we could to soothe him but nothing was working. He was quiet for a little while and then he would start screaming. After some food and a little walking around we put him in his swing and he slept from about 9pm-2am. Keith and I got comfy on the couches. Keith woke up around 2 then he woke me up and got Graham up. After a snack Graham slept until 7:30 this morning and woke up his normal happy self. His schedule is still a little off today, but he's getting back to the normal stuff again!

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment