Monday is our next appointment at 1:00 and my induction is set for Wednesday at 4:30 am. It won't be a very restful night considering I'll need to be up around 1:30 so I can get cleaned up before being in a gown all day long and give us plenty of time to drive downtown, park and get to the registration desk to get the party started. I'm hoping he comes on his own before then, but I'll take what I can get! By August 20 though, Keith and I should have our little guy in our arms.
background
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Full Term +4
Keith and I have a book we read about every day that goes over different things that are happening with the baby and his development and growth in the womb. Last night's reading reminded me that I am now full term, plus 4 days. What a great reminder since I had almost lost track. These last few days haven't been fun but I'm still healthy, baby is still healthy, I can still go out and do most things and haven't been too restricted and I am trying to enjoy the final moments of having this little guy inside even though it's not always pleasant! My heartburn has gone away now that he's dropped though so I am VERY thankful for that. Sleep is much easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment