background

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Are We There Yet??

We had another appointment yesterday and things are still looking good. The doctor we had at the last appointment was great. My Dr. was again out of the office so we got to meet with someone else. This doctor was great though. She's on call on Thursday night so I'd get her if I go into labor then, it's almost worth the wait!

I have another appointment scheduled for next week Monday so they can do some testing on the baby and make sure he is still doing okay in there. If things don't look good they will induce me after the appointment. If things look okay I get to go home and wait until Wednesday to be induced. That's at the 41 week mark for those who are counting. I know I am! Other than that, I know my body is getting ready to have this baby, but baby is just taking his time coming on out. Tomorrow is supposed to be the big day, so I'm hoping he gets the memo and comes out soon! Let's hope that I don't actually have to go to my next appointment and that the little man makes his grand entrance in the next few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment