background

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Belly Button!

Graham's belly button finally fell off today. It was starting to get stinky so we're both grateful that it's gone. Diaper changes will be much easier too with that thing out of the way!

In other news, Graham has slept through the night for the past 2 nights. He naps for a while in the evening, we get him ready for bed after that nap, he wakes up about 7 hours later, and goes back to sleep for another 3. He's extra hungry during the day, but he's been doing so well! I'm not sure if he'll keep this up because he has been pretty sleepy today, but we can hope he keeps sleeping well at night. It sure helps us feel more rested in the morning!


He's got some of the cutest faces (of course I think so) and is starting to stare at things more and more. We put him under his mobile and he loves the music that plays. He's still catching onto the whole moving giraffes on the mobile, but he looks at them a little more when they aren't moving.

He also has some of the greatest yawns. They are too precious! I finally got a good picture of a couple, this is my favorite one.

Well, he's sleeping right now so I'm going to take advantage of my time and go do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment