background

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Can't forget about Graham!

This guy will be 5 before I know it. As he likes to remind me, he is 4 AND A HALF. You can't forget the half, it's very important. 


He is very decisive when he wants to be. He picked out those shoes in about 5 minutes. He saw them, tried them on and wanted to get them. I tried to show him other shoes too but he was done. This was his pair. And he's been happy with them ever since. 


He is becoming much more adventurous. I know I posted this picture before, but 3 year old Graham would have been terrified of this. 4 AND A HALF year old Graham just climbed up on his own without saying a word.  


He loves his sister and talks so sweetly to her. It's fun to watch him interact with Luther and Everly. 


He LOVES the iPad and most forms of electronics. Angry Birds Go is his absolute favorite. Mario and Sonic are also favorites. He's also becoming a fan of super heroes. Birthday parties for the next 10 years are planned based on his loves. I think he will change his mind, so I won't hold him to these choices :)


He also has been picking out his own outfits for pajamas and school. I usually do church clothes yet. Some of his outfits are super mismatched and incredibly outrageous but he's super proud of himself so we go for it. I'll just have to be careful about what we buy so his stuff will go together!

Graham has been sleeping in his own room now at night and doing a great job! We moved here Tuesday night and he hasn't come in our room once. He gets up early some mornings, but so does Luther. I think they are just adjusting to the new place.  It's so nice to not have him in our bed all the time now. I do enjoy his snuggles but he's not so great at sharing the bed!

He is a sweet and silly boy! And he's laughing because his sister passed gas on his hand while he was holding her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment