background

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Preschool!

Our little guy had his first day of preschool! I think he had a lot of fun. As we were eating lunch he said, "that fun!" Our friend Kylie works at the daycare part of the place he's at and she said she checked on him a few times and he was doing good. I guess when he was going out to the playground he was holding another little boys hand and was a little unsure but coming back in he was laughing and having fun.

On the sheet outside the classroom it said he got to sing a song called, "sticky bubblegum" and since he loves saying the word bubblegum right now I figured that would be a hit. He tried to sing a little bit of it at lunch for us but we weren't exactly sure what he was saying. Time to freshen up on my children's songs! He came home with a nice picture that he made. I have a folder started of things he's made at church and other places, so I'm thinking I'll need to start a folder or binder for his school stuff too!

We got a few pictures of Graham at home before we left and at school. He enjoyed wearing his backpack for a few minutes, but not much more than that.



After school we took a picture by the sign and Graham thought he needed to have his backpack in the picture.


By his hook in the hallway, ready for a year of his backpack!
We're so glad he had fun and are so happy he's in this program. It's going to be great for him! He loves learning and this will just hopefully help him love it even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment