background

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Preschool!

Yes, I realize, Graham is only going to be 2. But I signed him up for preschool. He will be going on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30. I was going back and forth about it for a while because that's a long time for him to be away! But I know he'll have fun. The best part is we can walk over there to drop him off because it's so close.

He usually goes to the gym with me on those days right now and will see different kids each time and have different girls working in the room. At preschool he'll have the same teachers and same kids every time! I think he'll have a lot of fun. And if he hates it and doesn't want to go after a few months, we can always pull him out.

His first day will be August 30, so I might be a mess when I sit back and realize my son is old enough for 2 year old preschool. He'll probably be one of the younger ones in there, but it will help us figure out when he should start kindergarten too since he's so close to the September 1 cutoff date for school. The kids in the 2 year old program get first chance at registration for the 3 year old program so he can go 3 mornings a week next year.

So now we get to go have him pick out a back pack that we can fill with diapers and extra clothes. He won't get it, but he'll have fun! We're trying to guess if he'll want Thomas, Lightening McQueen or Buzz and Woody. Those are his favorites right now!

I'll be sure to post pictures of him on his way to school with his backpack. Only 20 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment