background

Monday, August 15, 2011

Our Little BOY...

Graham is ALL boy. Today we went to the park and he thought it would be fun to just pick up the sand and rocks and let it go through his hands. When I asked if he wanted to leave he said, "No! More dirt!: He loves to get messy, but he also loves to clean up. Once he's done eating we have to immediately wipe his hands. He starts to freak out if he's too messy.

While we were at the park he sat down on a bench so I went and sat beside him. He looked at me and said, "go away mommy." Am I already that embarrassing to be around?? We'll have to work on that a little. On our way home we walked by the preschool and I timed how long it will take us to get there every day. It took just about 5 minutes to walk. It will probably be just as fast as driving between buckling and unbuckling the car seat! That can be a struggle with Graham sometimes.

On Thursday we get to celebrate his birthday! I'm excited that we both get to spend the day with him this year. (as long as I don't have to leave for my trip to San Diego early!) Last year Keith had to work so hopefully we can do something fun for his birthday this year.

This weekend I get to go to San Diego for a friend's wedding. Keith has to work and my parents are going to be watching Graham at our house. I'm excited to get away! I've never been away from Graham for longer than 24 hours so 2 nights will be a little bit of a stretch for me! Since I'm of course flying standby I don't know if I'm leaving on Thursday or Friday yet. We're trying to make it work for me to leave on Friday, but who knows what will happen!

I don't think I have any new pictures of Graham right now. I'll have to get some uploaded to the computer soon and do a picture post!

No comments:

Post a Comment