More teeth are coming our way. He is getting at least 1 more on the bottom, maybe 2. Those chompers are busying biting everything in sight. That includes my fingers when I go in his mouth to see what he's trying to eat this time. Just when I think I have things cleaned up, he finds something new to get into! He a busy man.
On Sunday we had our big party! It was SO much fun! Graham had a great time and barely ate the whole day. He was so busy being entertained by everything that was going on. Here are a few pictures from the day.
Love my adorable nephew!
Love my birthday boy!
So fun to have so many people with us to celebrate Graham!
Having fun outside.
Eating his cake. He loved the frosting and was very careful while eating.
He didn't make too big of a mess.
When the day was done, he was ready to sleep. After a 12 hour night (up once for a bottle at 6:30), he was up and ready to go again. He's had another long nap today but I think he's catching up again. I'm only giving him a few new toys at a time so he doesn't get so overwhelmed. He's enjoying them all so far! Thanks to everyone who could make it for coming out and spending the day with us. We appreciate it so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment