background

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trip to Iowa



This weekend Keith and I made a quick trip to Iowa. My friend Marne' was having a baby shower and I could pass up seeing her and her cute little guy Layton! We also wanted to go because Keith was working on a bookshelf for Graham's room and would like to finish it soon! He's getting closer so hopefully it won't be too much longer until Graham's books have a place other than the floor. Keith also wanted Taco John's and I was ready for some Frosty Udder ice cream. Delicious.

Grandpa picked out a tractor book for Graham. He loves that it's a book and a toy!


After the long weekend, Graham fell asleep on my lap for a while. He's much bigger now than he was when he would do this as a baby!

After his nap, he woke up ready to PLAY! He was silly and laughing like crazy. We got some video, hopefully I can try to post that too.

He woke up from his nap today and had his 4th tooth popping through. That last one is still working, but I knew it had to be coming soon after using 7 bibs in 7 hours today and his shirt STILL got wet in the process.

He's still a pretty happy guy though even with all that teething. Singing a song, dancing around with him, or looking out the window can usually do the trick to make him happy.

Here's a little video of funny Graham stuff from this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment