background

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Birthday!

On March 27 my Grandma Zylstra turned 90! Our whole family got together in Des Moines to celebrate and had a great time. The weekend went way too fast but we had a ton of fun. I didn't get many pictures, I think we were all too busy with kids! We got a few pictures with Colin, Graham and Connor. Graham started to check out the other babies and Colin needed to be moved. He can't be roughed up too much yet :)




I got to spend a few more days in Iowa since Keith was working and had fun hanging out with friends and spending quality time with my mom.

Now that we're back, Graham has started leaking through diapers about once a day. I'm looking into cloth diapers now. I figure if disposable isn't doing the trick and we're wasting money on those, we may as well try cloth at least while we're at home! I'm researching all the different options and hoping to find something to try. Hopefully I can make this happen!

Graham loves standing next to things to play. He can't quite pull himself up or crawl yet, but he sure is trying. I love looking at those chubby little thighs while he plays!

No comments:

Post a Comment