Tonight, I laid him down to sleep and he kept sitting up. Eventually he got tired and when I walked in to check on him he was sitting with his legs crossed and was bent over with his head on the mattress. It was time for bed :) It didn't take long after that to fall asleep. Let the running begin!
His top 2 teeth are really starting to come in now. Hopefully they pop through soon. He is a drooly mess!
I think I can officially say his 4:30 am feeding is officially over. He sleeps from 8pm to 6/6:30am then wakes up to eat and goes back to sleep until 8. It's amazing. I actually got too much sleep the other night. I'd forgotten what that felt like!
We are loving this nice weather. 3 days of 80 degree weather + 3 days of Keith working = nice long walks and trips to the park for us! Graham enjoys the swing. He wasn't so sure on the first trip, but now he gets that it's fun. We have figured out the best streets to walk on, which sidewalks go all the way down the block and which ones don't. They only completed the sidewalks where they built houses, the rest is just grass. One house we walk by in the neighborhood still has its Christmas lights up. Time to work on that, they don't go with the spring wreath on the front door.
On Tuesdays we get to go hang out with our friend's daughter Brianna for a few hours. She's fun to hang out with and Graham loooooves to watch her. I think I need to start a list of the funny things she says during the day for her parents.
Fridays have been going well. The kids have TONS of energy, but now that we can get outside and play, they are a little easier to entertain. The youngest 2 haven't figured out how to swing yet, so my arms are getting quite the workout.
I'll have to upload the new pictures tomorrow and do a post of pictures. He's looking like a little boy, not a baby! My little man will be 8 months on Sunday!
I can't wait to see him, I know when I get home he is going to look completely different!! Miss you guys, thinking about you! See you in 2 weeks!!
ReplyDelete