On November 27 Luther had his 2 month check up. We knew he was a big, healthy boy and this was confirmed at his appointment. The nurse asked us if we wanted to guess how big he was. Based on our little test at home the night before of Keith weighing himself alone and then with Luther he was about 15 pounds. On the doctors scale he was 16 pounds! So he's about the weight of a 6 month old and the legnth of a 9 month old. I think he was 24.5 inches. I'd have to double check that though because I don't have his sheet from his appointment with me now. His weight, length and head size are all 99%. He is one big boy.
Luther is also one happy boy. He rarely cries or fusses and he only does when he's hungry, over stimulated, or tired. He is pretty easy to please. He wakes up around 1 time per night lately. He goes to bed between 7 and 9 and wakes up between 2 and 4 to eat then usually sleeps again until 7 or 8. I can't really complain. He's also a pretty great napper and can sleep through mostly anything. He prefers sleeping in his swing during the day and his bouncy seat at night. Occasionally he just wants to be held while he sleeps. I can handle that!
Graham is still a great brother. He loves to talk to Luther and make him laugh. Occasionally he gets sick of having him around, but it's not easy to share so that's understandable. Overall they are both handling the move pretty well. Graham is definitely confused and having a harder time adjusting. But he's getting there. He just was behind on sleep and sleeping at strange times with traveling so he's adjusting to that too. We are thankful for 2 great boys that are willing to go with the flow during this process!
No comments:
Post a Comment