Keith and I have done quite a bit of Christmas shopping already and over the weekend did some decorating. Graham has done some helping with wrapping presents too. Now he has started wrapping up little pieces of wrapping paper with bigger pieces of wrapping paper and giving them to us and saying "Happy birthday!" Sometimes we even get the song sung so wonderfully by Mr. Graham. We'll work on the Christmas part.
He's also enjoying having the tree up. When ever he wants to see it he asks for, "More Christmas!" Sometimes he's polite and asks nicely by saying, "I would like more Christmas please." We are trying to work with him on not saying "I want" for everything. He's doing pretty good! He's also enjoying the 2 trains under the tree. He loves his trains!
When we got the tree and trains set up he pulled up his little chair and just sat and watched for a while. It was pretty adorable. He's come a long way since last Christmas. Keith and I were remembering how last year I walked into the den to find him looking super guilty about something. He was near my nativity set that he knew he wasn't allowed to touch. When I asked him what he had been doing he started bleating like a goat. That's one of my favorite stories of him at Christmas. Self-incrimination at it's finest!
Can't wait for more fun this year, he's already very excited about opening up some presents. He might get his wish to open presents fairly early because of Keith's work schedule! I don't think Keith and I will make him wait until after Christmas, we're just as excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment