background

Friday, July 2, 2010

Our life

Graham likes to snuggle. Here he is laying on my belly. Not long after this he turned over so he could look up at the ceiling fan. A little video of that is down below.


I seriously think he is the happiest kid EVER. He even laughs after I suction out his nose (he has a cold right now). He enjoys the sound of his snot in the bulb syringe. I, on the other hand, do not. I also don't enjoy having to change shirts before I go out because he rubbed his snot on me (again). But he's so cute, how can you not love that face, and those eyes!!

This is what our day consists of lately. He enjoys pushing this toy everywhere!! I was on the computer earlier and he came up to me, walking behind the toy ready to go. We go from the living room to the den and turn around and do it again. He usually enjoys this for at least 15 minutes or more. I tried to get him to walk to me without the toy. He knew what he needed to do but he just couldn't get those legs to move and ended up giggling up a storm. Enjoy the movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment