This past week has been a little crazy for us in the Karner home. My parents were here last weekend and gave Keith and I a date night, YEAH! Keith and I took off not quite sure where we wanted to go, but knew we wanted to go mini-golfing. We hadn't done that since I was pregnant. It's much easier bending down to get the ball when you're not 8 months pregnant :) Before we went golfing we wanted to waste some time so it wouldn't be so hot when we were outside. So we drove to a car dealership. We had been to this dealership before and were considering a new car. Since we didn't have Graham we thought we would quick take one for a test drive. We found a minivan we both liked, had a good price and some features we wanted and off we went. Last night, we parked that van in our garage and I am now an official minivan driver.

Also this week Graham took a few steps. He will take 1 or 2 and then get excited or nervous and sit down. He's getting it figured out though and it's so fun to watch him work up the courage to take a step. He is a goofy man and growing like a weed! He will be 11 months old tomorrow. He loves to bite anything and everything/one if given a chance. He loves to laugh and is now attempting to climb everything he sees. Usually when I tell him "no" he shakes his head or starts to cry. He doesn't like being told "no" and he is incredibly stubborn. I think we're in for it!
mn ,b nn. ,k, mmrkk dd v 0 (That was Graham's note to you all, he says "Thanks for reading and I love you all"
No comments:
Post a Comment