Graham is now 10 months old and growing like crazy! He's learning so much every day. Though he has yet to say "mama" he is capable of asking me to "tico" him. He lays down on his back and say "tico tico tico." He's asking me to tickle him. More words are starting to come out, we just have to figure out exactly what he's asking for.
He gives kisses and is super crazy. He loves to be chased around, especially by Keith. Keith will say, "I'm gonna get you!" and Graham takes off crawling as fast as he can.
He has also enjoyed biting me. I have 4 marks on me right now from various bites from the past week. When I tell him "no no" he usually ends up crying. I'm trying to give him cold things or other stuff he can bite, but apparently I'm on of his favorite things to chomp down on.
We've started getting him some shoes lately too. We never bothered in the past since they weren't necessary, but as he starts moving around I don't want him to step on anything when we are out and about! He looks at his feet like they are the strangest things in the world!
In an attempt to help him use his sippy cup, I started giving him a little juice. He LOVES juice. When water is in his cup he'll have a little but never too much. When I give him juice he will sit or lay until all the juice is gone. Once it's gone, he gets mad because he wants more. I don't want to deal with those messy diapers though, so he is limited in his juice intake and he doesn't get it every day! So far he only likes pear and apple juice. Grape juice is not a favorite.
We are loving every second of his crazy adventures in growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment