Last week one of Keith's friends was in town from Denver. We had a few people over for dinner and it was FUN. It's crazy to get together with a handful of friends and then have a handful of kids running around too. We had a 3 1/2 year old, a 2 year old, 7 month old and 4 month old. Our evening was very eventful. I love how much excitement and entertainment the kids brought to the evening and it's fun to imagine how much crazier it will be as more kids are added to the bunch. (Just to clarify, that doesn't mean more kids for us, not yet.)
Graham and I have been enjoying the warm weather. I love taking him out on walks! Just have to go at the right time so he's not in the sun too much, he doesn't exactly enjoy that and I don't blame him. He's teething like a crazy man right now. It looks like the top middle 2 are trying to pop through and another bottom one is trying too. He's very drooly and has been sleeping a lot! One night he slept from 5pm-7am and then took a nap shortly after waking up. But he's usually fairly happy when he's awake.
This weekend we take off for Iowa to celebrate my Grandma Zylstra's 90th birthday party. Almost everyone will be there and will be fun to get together for something other than a wedding. It will give us more time to actually hang out! Since we were last together we've had 3 babies join the family and a 2 year old. It will be a blast!
After the party I'll be staying in Iowa for a few days while Keith comes back to work. It will be nice to spend a few extra days in Iowa and hopefully I'll get to see a few people while I'm there.
One of these days I'll try to get a picture of Graham's little teeth coming in!
No comments:
Post a Comment