Baby and I headed off to the 34 week appointment today. Everything was looking good. My blood pressure is still nice and low (thank you dad for that) and baby's heart rate is steady at 140. The doctor also confirmed that the baby's head is down, his body is on my right side and his limbs are on my left side. I could feel that already, but always fun to hear what the doctor says. We go back in 2 weeks for the 36 week check up and then appointments will get closer together!
It's hard to schedule appointments around Keith's days off now so he can't come to all of them like he could before, but since we don't live as close to the doctor's office anymore it's not so bad. That drive from the suburbs can be pretty long so hopefully he can come along to one of the next 5 appointments. I have a feeling the most exciting ones are over and the next big thing will be seeing the little man on the outside!
In other news- we had a great weekend in Iowa for Buster and Jen's wedding. It was fun to see some friends and family and enjoy some time in Iowa. I was able to go to Iowa on Tuesday and Keith joined me on Thursday. We had plenty of fun with a bonfire on Thursday night, the rehearsal dinner and picnic on Friday, and the wedding on Saturday! We can't wait to go visit them in Denver once little man comes (let's hope he's a good traveler!).
Sunday Keith and I drove back the black stallion to Huntley so Keith now has his very own beatup airport car. We'll drive it as long as it runs! And by "we" I mostly mean "Keith". It's a step up from his current car since this one has cruise control. It doesn't have air conditioning, but neither does my car and we're both surviving so far!
I'll be updating again after our next visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment