background

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Appointment- 36 Weeks!

Everything went well at the doctor today. He said everything was looking good still! Baby's heartbeat is at 148, so it's staying pretty stable. I was hesitant to ask if he was still normal size, but I was curious so I asked. He said that the baby is a little larger than normal but it's nothing to be concerned about. Too late- I'm a little concerned about hearing that based on the larger than normal size Keith and I both were when we were born. I start going to visit every week now so hopefully everything continues to go well!

My work threw me a surprise baby shower today at lunch. I was a little surprised but had an idea that it was coming and I thought it was going to be today, and it was! It was a lot of fun and we got a lot of fun gifts. Keith and I will have to drive down tomorrow to pick up all the goods. I don't think people would appreciate me trying to take that stuff on the train. I can't wait to get home and set it all up! Keith comes home tonight from his trip and we're hoping to get the crib put together! He might not be home until 10:00 and I'll probably be tired, but it will be so fun to get things in place. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment