4 month old!
I wrote this out when we got here but didn't have Internet. Finally getting it posted!
I finally made it in for Luther's 4 month check up. The first practice I called didn't have any openings for 5 weeks! So we moved on and found another one who could get us in a week later. I liked the new office and Graham liked the sticker and Popsicle he got for being a good helper.
Luther is still growing quite well. He's tipping the scales at 20 pounds and 2 ounces and is 28.25 inches long. He takes growing very seriously.
He has really started to laugh lately. I LOVE hearing his giggles and chatting voice! He loves to watch Graham and when they have dance parties he really giggles. He's pretty ticklish in his neck and is quick to smile for everyone. Luther is also super chatty. He has a few different voices. He has a louder coo, a soft and gentle coo, and a grunty sounding noise he makes when he's tired but before he starts crying.
His favorite way to fall asleep is to be walked around. He hates being rocked. I usually put on the baby carrier and my tennis shoes and just walk a circle around our apartment. I can be talking and graham can be running around and within 10 minutes he is sound asleep.
Graham is still our fun loving 3.5 year old. He is still adjusting and getting used to these changes but is going pretty good. I looked at one preschool for him and have 2 other options to look at so hopefully I can make a decision soon and get him going! He loves playing with friends. He loves it so much that he doesn't do a good job listening when he's with other kids lately. I had to crawl to the top of a McDonalds play area to bring him down the other day. We haven't been back there for a while.
He has also mastered the iPad. I bought him a Cars/Lightning McQueen game for the iPad and he could play it all day if he let him. But he also loves his cars, monster trucks and playing games. He got some games for gifts that he is loving. It's fun to watch him figure out how to play. Sometimes his attention span for them is not so long, and then we make up our own rules and find a new way to finish.
Mr. Graham is a pretty good helper with Luther and its nice to know I can take a quick shower and come back to 2 kids who are not injured or crying. If Luther cries graham will either sing to him or cover his ears and yell, "That's too loud Luther!" At least he's tries to help some of the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment