Getting him dressed has been a struggle lately so I was a little worried about putting on a 1 piece costume. I got out the outfit and he ran away. He did not want to be Superman. Or as he put it, "No super!" But once he got it on he thought he was pretty cool stuff.
We got to take pictures of his class before and show up early at the end to see them during story time. He was excited about taking pictures but didn't smile for them. When I went to pick him up he was on the opposite side of the room and was trying to get to me. His teacher asked him to sit down and he just kept staring at me and smiling and waving. Picking him up from school is always fun. It's great to have him so excited to see you and come running for you!
He had a lot of fun at his party and was loaded with sugar when he got home. And we discovered that this little man doesn't do well with chocolate. He loves it but it does terrible things for him with his sleep! So we'll have to be a little more careful with how much we give him.
On Sunday we get to Trunk-or-Treat at church on on Monday we are going trick-or-treating with one of the families I babysit for. He loves those kids and it's fun to let them hang out together.
I have to get some pictures downloaded from his costume and put them up here today as long as he doesn't wake up from his nap too soon. We tried to do a nap in his room around the normal 1:30 time and wouldn't go for it. Then we came downstairs to play cars on the couch and I asked if he was ready to sleep. He wasn't of course, but 2 minutes later he had laid down on the couch and was sleeping. He was still holding onto one of his cars too. Silly boy, he would sleep much better in his own bed but I'm afraid to move him now and don't want him to wake up! Thank goodness I can sit next to him though and get this blogging done!
No comments:
Post a Comment