Graham had his first taste of baby rice cereal today. He may never accept a bottle again! We were supposed to wait until 4-6 months to start feeding him, but lately he's never full from his formula. He's also been waking up more often during the night to eat and eats more at each feeding.
He also stares us down when we eat so I thought I'd give it a try since it's only 1 week until he turns 4 months. I started off with a small portion of cereal and he ended up eating a 1/2 ounce package mixed with formula. Now he's not so sure about the bottle.
This little boy doesn't want to be little for too long. I think we have a determined little guy on our hands. I went to the grocery store this afternoon and picked up some other foods for him to try. I'm going to try making some food for him at first. I have the time to make this and freeze portions so I may as well give it a try! Avocados, Bananas and Butternut Squash are next on the list of foods to try over the next few weeks. These are all recommended "first foods" so we'll see how he does!
Here are some pictures of our adventure.
Loving it!
No comments:
Post a Comment