Friday night after work Keith and I decided to go to Babies R Us and check out the stroller. Keith wanted to put it together so we decided to buy it and get it all set up. Keith did a great job setting it all up. Now we just get to look at it until baby decides to make his appearance. We have about 8 more weeks of waiting!
We had an appointment on Monday and the Doctor said that baby is getting ready. His head is down and the Doctor thinks it should stay there now. Dr. Arof asked if the baby was active and I let him know that he is a very busy little guy, when he was checking the heartbeat he got kicked a few times and saw what I meant. It's strange to watch my whole stomach move around or look so lopsided depending on how baby is positioned. The appointments are starting to get closer now and I have to go back in 2 weeks for another check up. We can't wait to meet our little guy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment